Why Energy Analysis is Cloudy Without Weather Data
In this 30-minute recorded webinar, Steve Heinz, CEO of EnergyCAP, Inc.and an AEE International Energy Engineer of the Year, discusses the significance of weather data, and the powerful effects of weather on organization energy use. Steve also explains the degree day concept, and introduces a free online tool for obtaining a detailed historical weather data history for your location.
This webinar has applications for energy management staff and other organization stakeholders who want to obtain and study historical weather data and gain understanding about the effects of weather on monthly utility expenses.
Watch the video and:
- learn about the CBECS building benchmarking database.
- discover the value of the degree day concept as an indicator of weather impact on building energy use.
- find a free online tool for year-to-year weather comparisons.
- view yearly cooling and heating trends.
- hear why weather over-analysis can be unhelpful.