What is the Grid and who keeps it running?
This ebook draws back the curtain to reveal the unsung heroes of the power grid—the grid managers who must match supply to the ever-changing electricity demand from moment to moment.
Download the eBook today to discover:
- the three interconnected grid regions of the U.S.
- day-ahead and real-time markets that determine your electricity costs.
- how grid operators juggle generator capacity to meet electricity demand.
- FERC and its regulatory role.
- what grid events can influence the availability and pricing of electricity.